- Subscribe For Either Voice Message Delivery 89%
- Or Subscribe For Live Calls 99%
- Voice Message Open Rate 96%
- Success Rate With Live Sales Calls 100%
Some Facts & Numbers
About This System
What is Smart Inbound Live Call System?
How does it work?
Clients of voice message drop systems typically have a secure voicemail box in which to record messages that are sent from a central server. Clients can create and record their own scripts, or use professionally-written and recorded versions, typically for an additional cost, depending on their provider.
Once the message is recorded, it’s ready to be sent, and thousands of prospects or customers can be reached in a matter of minutes.
RVM providers may also supply the phone lists, which can be geo-targeted or sorted by various demographic criteria in order to successfully target the campaign messaging.
How is it used?
- Follow-up to a direct mail or other marketing campaign
- Cold-calling potential customers
- Client retention and appreciation calls
- Mass delivery of a message from a company principal
- Mass dissemination of timely or critical information on short notice
- Voicemail marketing
What are the advantages of Smart Inbound Live Call System?
- There are no interruptions to annoy customers or prospects
- The recipient can listen to the message when it’s convenient
- More likely to reach the targeted prospect
- Eliminates the stress of cold calling
- Allows for professionally produced, customized messages
- RVM enjoys a 95% open and listen rate compared to 5% with voice broadcast
- Message length is not limited. Charges are by the drop, not the minute.
- A phone call is never made, so the recipient is not charged.
- Adds a personalized, human touch to mass marketing messages
RVM is an additional consumer touch point when included in a campaign with SMS (text messaging) and other marketing tactics. Today, most people have cell phones and voicemail, and 96% of them check their voicemail messages, making ringless voicemail highly likely to generate inbound callbacks from consumers. This means that business are only likely to talk to prospects who are interested in learning more about their message.
A business can drop a targeted message into thousands of voicemail boxes in just minutes. RVM works with both cellular and landlines – and the business is only charged for messages that are successfully delivered.
Some Facts & Results
Open/Listen rates for mass messaging systems:
Email ad open rate 23%
Voice broadcast listen rate 39%
Live agent call listen rate 54%
SMS ad open rate 87%
Voicemail listen rate 96%